Fitness Floor Rules
Fitness Floor Rules and Etiquette
• The Fitness Floor will operate during the facility’s hours of operation.
• The hours of 9a-11a Mon-Fri will be reserved for Seniors (60+) and High Risk individuals.
• Use of the Fitness Floor is restricted to those patrons 15 years of age or older. Members age 12-14 may use on a restricted basis (see below).
• Equipment orientations are available and strongly encouraged for all first-time members. **2021-Not Available at this Time**
• Proper workout attire is required (i.e. t-shirts, gym shorts, sweat pants, athletic shoes, etc.) No jeans or street shoes are permitted.
• Please remember this is a family-oriented facility.
• Patrons are asked to adhere to a 30 minute time limit for all cardio equipment during peak times.
• Peak times will be defined as those instances when all pieces of one equipment type are in use (i.e. all treadmills, all elliptical, etc).
• Members must clean off each piece of equipment with sanitizer after each use.
• All weights must be returned to their proper location after use. Please remove all weight plates from the free-weight equipment when finished.
• The inside lanes of the Track are for walkers only. The outside lanes are for joggers/runners.
• Sprints on the Track are only permitted on the straight-aways.
• All stretching must be done in the designated areas off the edge of the Track.
• The Track may not be used as an observation area for activities in the Gym, Multi-Purpose or Aquatic areas.
• Baby joggers, strollers and rollerblades are prohibited. Children may be carried in a baby carrier only. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted unless being carried in a baby carrier.
Fitness Floor Rules - YOUTH (Ages 12-14)
• Youth ages 12-14 are permitted to use the Fitness Floor if they are accompanied by a responsible adult AND have completed the Teen Fitness Code of Conduct Form with a parent (please click below to download).
• Adult must remain on the Fitness Floor at all times.