MEMBERSHIP ADJUSTMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE FOR THE
3 MONTHS THAT WE WERE CLOSED!!
MEMBERSHIP PRICING FOR THE 2020 CALENDAR YEAR
**Beginning 6/15 there will be no Guest Passes Sold until further notice**
- A Family Membership (up to 6) is defined as 2 adults and 4 children under the age of 18 with the same address or 1 adult and up to 5 children under the age of 18 with the same address. Children 2 and under are free and must be listed on application form. A maximum of 6 members permitted. Exceptions to be approved by the Director of Recreation.
- Full-time College Student rate is available for $25 during Winter Break (Dec. 1 through Jan.31) and $50 during Summer Break (May 1 – September 1). Students must show proof of enrollment.
- Individual, youth and student memberships (those ages 3-17) must be completed by parent or legal guardian.
- Two current forms of residency or corporate verification (see back) must accompany application for new or renewed memberships.
- A copy of birth certificate or valid driver’s license must accompany any age verifications for new memberships.
- A membership package may be upgraded (add college age student, upgrade from individual to family, etc.) at any time, however, the expiration date of the original membership becomes effective for all members; fees will not be prorated.
- ALL MEMBERSHIPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERABLE
- Corporate and Partnership packages are available upon request for options of 10 and 25 employees.
- Caregiver and Personal Aid passes can be obtained if applicable. Please contact the recreation office for more details.
- All children under the age of 10 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult (18yr or older). Children 7 yrs and under must have direct Adult supervision. NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 15 is permitted to use the track and fitness areas ( 13-14 years old may use the fitness floor upon completion of an orientation class with some time usage restrictions) .