MEMBERSHIP PRICING FOR THE 2019 CALENDAR YEAR
Daily Non-Member Guest Pass Rates
Toddler (under 3) FREE FREE
Junior (ages 3-6) $3.00 $3.00
Youth (ages 7 - 14) $5.00 $5.00
Adult (ages 15 - 59) $5.00 $10.00
Senior (60+) $3.00 $6.00
Residents may purchase a daily guest pass for themselves with proper photo identification (ages 16 and older) and (1) current proof of Fairview Park residency; however, may not bring in guests. Non-resident guests must be accompanied by a current Gemini Center member, and waivers must be completed by all guests. Member must accompany and take responsibility for their guests at all times while in the building. Adult members are allowed a maximum of 4 non-resident guests per visit. Members under 18 are allowed 1 non-resident guest per visit. Children less than 10 years of age must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian/adult over the age of 18 while in the facility. Anyone accompanying a participant to observe a program must either be a current member or paid guest in order to use the facility for anything other than observing that program. Guests of members who are not program participants are required to pay a guest for any visit. Those who fail to abide by this rule will be asked to leave the facility.
- A Family Membership (up to 6) is defined as 2 adults and 4 children under the age of 18 with the same address or 1 adult and up to 5 children under the age of 18 with the same address. Children 2 and under are free and must be listed on application form. A maximum of 6 members permitted. Exceptions to be approved by the Director of Recreation.
- Full-time College Student rate is available for $25 during Winter Break (Dec. 1 through Jan.31) and $50 during Summer Break (May 1 – September 1). Students must show proof of enrollment.
- Individual, youth and student memberships (those ages 3-17) must be completed by parent or legal guardian.
- Two current forms of residency or corporate verification (see back) must accompany application for new or renewed memberships.
- A copy of birth certificate or valid driver’s license must accompany any age verifications for new memberships.
- A membership package may be upgraded (add college age student, upgrade from individual to family, etc.) at any time, however, the expiration date of the original membership becomes effective for all members; fees will not be prorated.
- ALL MEMBERSHIPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERABLE
- Corporate and Partnership packages are available upon request for options of 10 and 25 employees.
- Caregiver and Personal Aid passes can be obtained if applicable. Please contact the recreation office for more details.
- All children under the age of 10 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult (18yr or older). Children 7 yrs and under must have direct Adult supervision. NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 15 is permitted to use the track and fitness areas ( 13-14 years old may use the fitness floor upon completion of an orientation class with some time usage restrictions) .