Gather your trivia buffs together, bring your own beverages of choice and get ready for various themed trivia nights during each 6-week competition, culminating in a finals round for great prizes!
GEMINI CENTER TUESDAY TRIVIA RULES & FORMAT
- The maximum number of players per team per game is 6, no minimum.
- Players cannot use electronic devices during each round. Devices are permitted between rounds only. There is a 10 point penalty for any team if a player violates this rule.
- Games will consist of 6, 10 question rounds. Each question is worth 10 points.
- Teams can double the score of rounds 4, 5, or 6 only. One double is permitted per team per game. Round 6 will be doubled automatically for teams not using the double in rounds 4 or 5.
- Players leaving their table in the middle of a round cannot return to their table until the round is complete.
- Team names must be appropriate for a family recreation facility.
- Yelling answers results in a 10 point team penalty.
- All answers submitted are final.
- All decisions made by moderator are final.
- Season consists of 5 regular season games and 1 Championship Week.
- Team finishing with highest combined score will receive 50 bonus points in the championship round.
- Team finishing in second will receive 30 bonus points in the championship round.
- Team finishing in third place will receive 10 bonus points in the championship round.
- Scores are comprehensive throughout the season.
- Teams can rotate players, but only 6 can participate per game.
- Each week will be themed. The theme will be announced the week before by the moderator as well as on the Fairview Park Recreation website and social media outlets. All players must participate in the theme to receive bonus points. Teams participating will be awarded 10 bonus points. Moderator makes final decision on bonus point qualification.
- All prizes will be awarded at the conclusion of Championship Week.